Immigrating from one country to another is a long and hectic procedure. And if you are someone who is looking to settle down in a first-world country like America, Canada, Britain, etc, you will have to go through some extra steps. Because the number of people who want to settle in these countries is way too much and the opportunities are limited.
So, what should you do if you want to get an immigration visa?
Well, if you are really looking for the most effective response, then take our suggestion: hire a professional immigration consultant.
Now you might be thinking: why should you hire a consultant when almost all of the information is easily available on the internet?
The answer to this question is very simple. The internet can guide you on what are the steps involved and what are the things that you will need. But, blogs on the internet lack one thing that professional consultants have in abundance: experience.
Don’t worry, we’re not going to run away with this small answer. We are going to give you details on every aspect related to the entire process. But first, have a look at our top 4 reasons as to why you should hire a professional consultant for your immigration process:
Why Hire a Professional Immigration Consultant?
1. Consultants will clear your doubts: The most important thing before starting a formal application as important as that of a visa is to get all your doubts cleared. You should have the best understanding of what the procedure is and how everything works. This is where a professional consultant comes into the scene. A professional consultant will clear all your doubts and will tell you about all the major as well as minor details of the process.
2. Hidden Formalities and Legalities: As we told you, visa application is a complicated process. There are many formalities and legalities that are not mentioned online on the official websites. Only the professionals of this field have the knowledge of these formalities. Hence, a professional consultant will ensure that you know about all of these steps well in advance.
3. Specific attention to your case: Every individual’s visa application journey is different from the other. Each person has a different set of requirements and needs help in a different way. A professional consultant will give special and dedicated attention to your application and will tell give you information that will be relevant for your visa application.
4. Troubleshooting: Many times, even after taking measured steps and doing everything correctly, visas get rejected. Sometimes due to technical or manual errors, other times due to something that the applicant might have missed. But, if you hire a professional agent, they will guide you until you receive your visa. So, you do not have to worry about getting caught up in unwanted trouble. The agents will provide you with the best solutions to such problems.
We hope that now you understand the importance of taking professional help. Next up, we are going to tell you about what you should do from your end to get the best consultant for your application.
First of all, look at preparation for meeting with a visa consultant
How You Should Prepare Yourself For Meeting a Visa Consultant:
1. The first thing you need to do is to get an overview of the entire process yourself.
2. Read articles online or visit official websites to get a rough idea of what the entire process is going to be like.
3. Gather relevant information regarding the application procedure.
4. After this, make a list of all the things that you do not understand or that you have a doubt about.
5. Form questions on things and technicalities that you did not understand.
Now, with all of this done, start approaching professional consultants. Thinking why we are suggesting you ask questions? Well, take a look at the following reasons below:
Why You Should Ask Questions to a Visa Consultant Before Hiring Them:
1. You need to evaluate if the consultant is experienced or not. If they are swift with answers, then they have knowledge. But if they get stuck with a question you are asking, they might be a novice and in such a case, you should keep looking for a better agent.
2. While answering your questions, if the consultant keeps talking about getting in touch with other people to get some work done, just know that they are planning to make a lot of money from you. They will get you involved in the unnecessary procedures and will add figures to your bill for no good reason!
3. Ask for the fees and duration that they will require and compare it to other consultants to grab the best deal. But, if someone is asking for extremely lower rates as compared to the market, they can be a scam, so beware!
Now that you know why you should ask the questions, have a look at:
Top 10 Questions That You Should Ask Your Visa Consultant:
1. Are they registered officially?
The first thing that you must know is whether or not the agent is officially registered to help you with your visa application. Do not hire an unregistered consultant at any cost!
2. What are their address details in the destination country?
Your visa process does not end once you board a flight to the destination country. Many times, you might need further help once you have arrived. So, ask for the consultant’s office details in the destination country. And if they do not have one, run, because that’s a scam for sure!
3. How many clients have they assisted earlier?
Since you will be paying money for their services, it is better to hire someone with good experience. Ask your agent this question and see if their stats are good. How many successful and unsuccessful applications they have produced will tell you all about the quality of their services.
4. How much time will they take?
One of the most important questions to ask your agent is how much time they will take to complete the process. You should make a timeline and see if the consultant can fit it into your schedule.
5. Who will attest to your documents?
The Visa application process is an official procedure. Ask the consultant about who will attest the documents. If they say that they will get it attested officially, then you’re good to go. If they do not provide attestation facilities, keep in mind that this step can take a lot of time.
6. Do they have a lawyer?
It is important for a consultant to have a lawyer for solving legal problems. Ask the consultants if they have one or not before hiring them.
7. What strategy do they have for your case?
Ask the lawyer what is their record of planning strategies for cases similar to yours. They should have a solid plan to get your done easily and quickly.
8. How many cases are they handling currently?
If your visa consultant works independently, you should know how many cases they are working on at once. One agent should not take too many cases at once, as they can make errors due to the pressure. So, make sure you hire an agent who has sufficient time for your case specifically.
9. Do they provide a written contract?
Taking professional help for visa applications is completely legal. Therefore, when you hire an agent, ask them if they will sign a contract or not. Because later on, if things get complicated, they will not be able to escape without helping you. You will be paying them, so make sure to get a contract made for all the services you are going to take.
10. How will they manage if an unforeseen situation arises?
Ask the consultant about their strategies regarding unforeseen situations. Will they put your case on hold or will they provide instant solutions? Ask this important question and go with the agent who best suits your requirements.
These are the most frequently asked questions to visa consultants. So, do not forget to ask these and any other questions you might have before finalizing the consultant.
We hope you found this post helpful. We will see you with another post very soon. Until then, goodbye and good luck!